Serving our South Florida community is a passion with A Christian Glass, and our namesake is on the line whenever you call us. We understand that when you call us, you want only the best impact glass and only the best service for your money. To put our customers’ minds at ease, here are our top 10 ways to ensure we did our job correct.
- First, are the windows secured and installed properly in place? Jiggly windows during a storm have a higher chance of breaking, and or compromising your home.
- Are the windows level with the correct impact glass? We always have the most qualified and experienced personal that are very knowledgeable and can assure that all is correct.
- Sliding glass doors; is the fixed panels securely in place?
- Is the caulking around the windows and doors the correct product? We use the highest quality caulk in the industry!!!
- Are the interior edges and sides finished to match your paint scheme? We usually leave this to you!
- Was our service technician ready to inspect the installation with you after the work was completed?
- Are the screens or tints you wanted installed on your windows?
- For sliding and moving glass doors and windows, do the locks work when closing?
- Was the installation completed in a timely manner?
- Is the area where the installation occurred cleaner than or just as tidy as when we got there?
From West Palm Beach, down to the upper keys, A Christian Glass has you covered South Florida! For all your impact glass, hurricane door and up to code impact doors, we are here for you- our community!