Selecting the right impact resistant doors for your home can be overwhelming. That is why A-Christian Glass works with you to select the ideal door to suit your style, budget and needs.
The first thing to consider when selecting impact doors is door type. The second thing to select is the materials you want your new doors to be created from. A-Christian Glass has been serving the South Florida area since 1988, and have seen our fair share of hurricanes. For that reason, we always recommend impact resistant doors for all exterior doors.
As far as materials go, cost is a factor to consider when selecting materials for your new impact resistant doors. As an example, a wooden door is more expensive than an Impact FiberGlas door. Feel free to consult with us when it comes to this as you may benefit from different doors at different areas of your house.
Serving our community is what we do and love. A-Christian Glass is proud to stand by our state officials with up to code offerings on all impact doors. Our customer service representatives are friendly and standing by to answer any and all questions you may have.
Types of Doors We Offer
- French doors
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Bi-Folding Doors
- Entry Doors
- Patio doors
Impact Resistant Doors Keep You Safe
Having become the standard for South Florida, impact resistant doors have become one of the most requested home remodeling projects since hurricane Andrew devastated our homes 24 years ago. A-Christian Glass provides the best service and installation for such products and as a service advising our community on just why these windows and doors keep you safe, even during a hurricane.
- Built from time tested and storm proof materials safe enough for most categories of hurricane, your doors are impact resistant, providing security even in the event of a potential intruder.
- Properly installed, these doors remain in place as a barrier from harsh winds without the shaking and jiggling common use doors would have in the face of such winds.
- Our impact resistant doors block out 99% of all UV radiation from your home and help the health conscious, reducing the amount of carcinogenic and harsh sun rays that seep into your home naturally.
- Once the glass has been smashed, the rest of the door remains in place further eliminating chances of an intruder coming in to your home and making a quick fix more feasible while you wait for your replacement glass to arrive.
- In the event of massive storm surge, our impact resistant doors are dual layered. So, if a wave cracks your glass, the layer of glass behind it will keep the door held together and your home dry.
If you are remodeling your home and want to know more about how our impact resistant doors can affect your home, call us today. Our customer service representatives are friendly and standing by.