Door Panel Materials and Finishes
The door panel is made from a combination of glass and aluminum and you can can choose from a variety of finishes: anodized, powder coat or Kynar (a resin with outstanding weather-resistant properties). Since the material is aluminum, you have a slew of color options from which to select. Below you'll find the standard aluminum panel finishes.
Door Panel Designs
Some homeowners choose a full clear glass panel framed with aluminum, others want alternating rows of aluminum and glass, and other owners go for a large lower glass panel. The design possibilities are without limit.
Even the handles and locks offer a variety of styles and finishes. The popular Euro Series Lever Lock set (a top and bottom shootbolt locking system) can be finished in either bronze or stainless steel; the classic pivot door pull handle also adds brushed satin and white to the finishing list. Adding ladder pulls to your pivot doors, ranging in length from 1 to 8 feet, are yet another option.
Pivot doors do more than look cool, their fundamental features make them the doors of the future.
- Hydraulic Self-Closure System - for the convenience of the homeowner
- Largest Impact Rated Panel Sizes - Euro Wall's pivot doors sized 12 feet tall by 6 feet wide are the largest to have ever been HVHZ impact tested and Florida Product Approved
- Handles the Pressure - Euro Wall can claim the highest design pressure available for any impact rated pivot door
- Durable Finish - the standard finish coating is AAMA 2605; this is the highest quality finish available
- Florida Approved - the state with some of the wildest weather conditions approved these pivot doors for use in Miami-Dade HVHZ Zones, as well as approval from the Florida Building Code
- Weatherstripping - these pivot doors use the highest quality and most effective weatherstripping for all frames and paneling
- Robust and Safe - all pivot doors employ extruded aluminum 6063-T5 with door panel corner keys, enhancing strength and security
- Drainage System - owners can add on a water management system that drains water away from the pivot door area (not a water rated door in Florida)
- A Solid Investment - adding pivot doors that are aesthetically appealing (and weather-resistant, better protecting property) will certainly boost the property value, more than paying for their installation